Reference Number TSE191213-2
Job Title Compensation and Benefits Adminitrator
Business Unit / Division Tsebo Cleaning Services
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location - Town / City Johannesburg
Location - Province Gauteng
Location - Country South Africa
About Us south
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimize their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimize our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity. Tsebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 150 contracts across the country and a staff compliment of over 12,000 cleaning professionals. We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist Operations to manage time and attendance biometric system (PRP).
• Manage the biometric system on a daily basis - manage exceptions, manual capturing of timesheets, daily/weekly and monthly audits of sites, loading rosters for sites.
• Manage Employee Leave Accrual, Scheduling on PRP and Balances as per TCS Policy.
• Responsible for a specific region's processing of employee information that includes Engagement, Transfers, Promotions / Demotions, Personal information changes, Terminations, all leave types.
• Ensure employees are correctly allocated to Org Pos position and maintain records on File Manager.
• Process employment contracts for employees.
• Work with recruitment to ensure effective onboarding / engagement.
• Upload all employee historic information files backlog on File Manager.
• Maintain a good relationship with Educos Payroll and resolve any queries collaboratively.
• Coordinate feedback from Operations on dummy runs and correct adjustments within Payroll deadlines.
• Validation of CTCs and sign off for Unsupervised Sites
• Support employees in terms of pay queries.
• Maintain a good relationship with Operations and employees to assist and resolve any queries.
• Attend to all funeral claims;
• Liaise with affected employees/relatives, obtain all required documents and submit to the relevant fund administrators/Insurer;
• Ensure speedy processing of funeral claims;
• Keep all documents safe and secure for any audits – filed in File Manager.
• Ensure timeous and correct processing of death benefits;
• Keep all documents safe and secure for any audits – filed in File Manager;
• Keep the family of the deceased informed of claim progress at all times;
Skills and Competencies • Critical Evaluation
• Task orientated
• Deadline Orientated
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Be able to work with a diverse Team
• Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
• Relationship Management
Qualifications Grade 12
1 /2 years’ payroll diploma